Antonio’s House Of Pizza Culture & Community
Real. Genuine. Authentic.
Besides meaning the same thing, these words have something else in common: they’re all words guests have used to describe our food. But not just our food has been described this way – also our people, our team, and our family, the things that really matter in a restaurant. We pride ourselves on this and aspire to live up to that praise every day. At Antonio’s House of Pizza, we do this by:
- Never cutting corners on our food, Arriving as early as 7 am to begin prepping our dough, signature red sauce, and fresh produce. We always want to deliver on our dedication to the best real Italian food in town.
- Following the authentic NY-style methods To create the best pizzas in our city.
- Treating each team member and guest the same: With respect, humility, and kindness. We want to be the best part of your day, because a lot of times your kind words are the best part of ours.
- Supporting organizations and community efforts That we believe are truly dedicated to the betterment of all parts of society, whether through the education of our youth or the feeding of our homeless. Through our food and family we know we can make a difference, and that’s exactly what we intend to do.
- Listening to you, the guest. Not only for all the good times when you tell us how great your meal was, but also even for the times when we may slip up. We never want to have our guests leave or end their meal unhappy, and if that ever happens let us know. We promise to make it up you, because that’s what you do for family.
At Antonio’s that’s how we cook for you, how we treat you, and how we want you to feel: Like family.